How was the tenacity of the KVPY 2017
Can the same trend as in GATE 2009 from IIT Roorkee, in which the EC paper was relatively simple, be expected for EC from IIT Roorkee in GATE 2017?
Well, I'm a 2015 graduate of the 'named department' of IIT Roorkee and I have no idea about the 2009 work. But I could give you an idea of what tendency my professors have been following when doing their work for the middle and that have prepared last semester. Most likely they will prepare the papers for GATE 2017.
Electromagnetic papers were created by our HOD and were the easiest to answer. Usually everyone got high scores, but those whose basic formulas and calculations were correct got the highest scores. Something similar was to be expected from the control system, although it did not perform as well as EM and the markings were spread over a larger area.
In contrast, the Analog & Devices papers were nightmares for most of us, and a good number of people got F (luckily not me). Many times they have resorted to open book exams, and yet we struggled to solve the complex circuits.
Networking papers were the most balanced one that required a good amount of practice in addition to solid fundamentals. The only perfect 0 I've ever received in my life was on one of Networks' quizzes. The reason for this was that I hadn't practiced any assignments. Communication papers had a mixture of basic and typical questions that were repeated at times over the years.
I'm not sure if this “trend analysis” would help with your preparation, but I hope it will. Good luck!
- Does Epstein's little black book really exist?
- Can people speak English in Shanghai?
- Where can I get data from the travel industry
- What is Fruity Loops in Music
- Carter excused Clinton from evading
- Can grass grow in mulch and soil
- Can I connect Railwire WiFi to a laptop?
- Human weeds are harmful to cats
- What are some lesser known runic languages
- What happened to Slavoj Zizek's lips
- How many governors did Georgia have
- How do freelancers rest
- Apple turned into a joke
- How often do you have negative thoughts
- What are you using JSON for
- Which of your life predictions came true?
- Why is potassium chlorate so flammable
- Uses ear plugs to be addictive
- Is knee surgery suitable for diabetics
- Which songs did Johnny Cash cover
- Bake Wo is a simple bread recipe
- Is Arvind Kejiriwal a good person
- What does it mean to be happy
- How to say goodbye in Lithuanian