What is 4 5 of 5 4 ..
Reading time: 6 min
With the help of fractions, Convert units and specify sizes.
We want Express meters in millimeters, then we need to know the relationship:
Let's keep the following in mind:
If we now had 5 mm, then this would be:
So if we bring the meter reading to 1000ths, we can read the millimeter value on the counter.
Let's do another example:
"Convert m to cm."
Conversions with time information
At the Calculate with times It gets interesting because tel, tel etc. do not appear here, but instead tel (seconds = minute; minutes = hour) and tel (hours = day).
As an example of a time conversion, let's take the conversion of a quarter of an hour in minutes:
By expanding the fraction, we created the denominator that expresses the minutes (one hour) required. This enables us to read the minutes we are looking for directly on the meter.
As we can see, fractions can help us when converting units.
Unit conversion: fraction to decimal number
Here are a few examples that show conversions from a fraction to a decimal number with another unit by simply expanding the fraction:
Unit conversion: decimal number to fraction
Here are a few examples that show conversions from a decimal number to a fraction in another unit.
- Why do you want to join the accentuation
- Chandrayaan 2 was released by which launcher
- Which alkali metal is liquid
- Can I live without a girl
- Why can't you fantasize anymore
- What is the original source of the theater
- What are the types of micro-irrigation
- Which country has the least historical remorse?
- Kamala Harris is good for America
- What's your favorite Edmonton pizzeria
- Who got pregnant as a teenager
- What are the neighboring states of Telangana
- What's your favorite approach in sociology
- What is the lowest internet connection service
- Why do ants feel attracted to my underwear
- Donated blood changes color over time
- What is a bike name
- There were female Viking warriors
- What does OHIP stand for
- Why do rabbits fight each other
- Are white rhinos dangerous
- How does the augmented logistic regression model work
- What is the tuition fee for SJSU
- How can I learn to use Prezi