How do you treat AFib naturally
Atrial fibrillation: natural treatments and remedies
Atrial fibrillation is the most common cardiac arrhythmia in Central Europe. Since it often occurs without recognizable causes - and also has a relatively high rate of self-healing - many patients prefer natural healing methods in addition to conventional medical treatment.
Patients with cardiac arrhythmias or hypertension are increasingly turning to alternative healing methods
The atrial fibrillation absolute arrhythmia is the most common cardiac arrhythmia in Central Europe. The number of people affected in Germany is over 300,000, while arterial hypertension is the cause of almost a third. However, since atrial fibrillation often occurs without any identifiable cause - and also has a relatively high self-healing rate - many patients prefer natural healing methods in addition to conventional medical treatment. These include a change in lifestyle, abstaining from alcohol, reducing body weight and various techniques from Asian medicine.
Small needles, big impact?
Acupuncture is a traditional Chinese treatment method that, according to a study published in the journal Evidence-Based Complementary and Alternative Medicine published can help control your heart rate. During this treatment, small needles are placed on specific points on the body to improve the flow of energy. This is said to help treat heart rhythm problems. However, more research is needed in this area.
Increase well-being with yoga
Yoga focuses on regular breathing, meditation, and posture. According to one study, one hour of yoga three days a week is said to reduce atrial fibrillation. It is not yet known exactly how yoga can reduce atrial fibrillation. Researchers believe that yoga generally reduces stress and inflammation, which is beneficial for the heart.
Herbs and nutritional supplements
The Chinese herbal extract Wenxin Keli (WXKL) is said to be able to limit symptoms of atrial fibrillation. An overview of current studies on this herbal extract summarizes the following possible effects:
- Positive effects from the sinus rhythm
- Similar benefits to the beta blockers Sotalol
- Reduce symptoms such as chest tightness, racing heart, or trouble sleeping
A healthy lifestyle with a balanced diet, plenty of exercise and little stress will help reduce the risk of cardiac arrhythmias. A combination of medication and natural treatments is often the best solution for patients.
Esanum is the medical platform on the Internet. Here, doctors have the opportunity to get in touch with a multitude of colleagues and to share interdisciplinary experiences. Discussions include both cases and observations from practice, as well as news and developments from everyday medical practice.
Esanum is the medical platform on the Internet. Here doctors have the opportunity to get in touch with a large number of colleagues and to exchange interdisciplinary experiences. Discussions include cases and observations from practice as well as news and developments from everyday medical practice.
Esanum is un réseau social pour les medecins. Rejoignez la communauté et partagez votre expérience avec vos confrères. Actualités santé, comptes-rendus d'études scientifiques et congrès médicaux: retrouvez toute l'actualité de votre spécialité médicale sur esanum.
- Are mathematicians smarter than authors like Shakespeare
- Does the Alaska pipeline still exist?
- What makes introverts deep thinkers
- What is temperature inversion in geography
- How do I fight a chimpanzee
- What are the disadvantages of moral science
- How is Tata Gravitas
- How reliable is GrubHub
- Can you prove you have a migraine
- How do you live a great life
- What is meaning
- How can laptop panels break
- What programming languages should IT engineers learn
- What are the errors in Teamcenter
- What do quarterly payments mean
- Why are all Jews rich?
- What are the 6 trig ratios
- How are atheists treated in Switzerland
- What's wrong with the Kremlin
- Are solar panels climate neutral
- What is the best low calorie sweetener
- Receiving backlogs for students at Canadian colleges
- Must be buried Bokashi
- Should I go to college early?
- Razer Inc wireless controllers in the future
- How does coolsculpting work
- Will I ever make a lasting friendship?
- Why is split squats an effective exercise
- America is the Florida of the world
- Should I wear tapered Adidas pants?
- Tar removal from the lungs for smokers
- How do you get to KPMG
- How was your band's first gig?
- What technology is trivago com