What's the best dessert place
Quick lemon cream as a dessert in a glass
Recipe for a light lemon cream made from yogurt and (homemade) lemon curd! The cream is served in the glass and is easy to prepare, for example as a dessert for dear guests. Very easy and super fruity and delicious. A fruity dessert in spring and summer!
A few weeks ago we had a week's vacation. We spent this on Mallorca. It was the first time for both of us on the Balearic Island. Especially in spring and autumn I always find it very difficult to find a suitable travel destination. In Europe it is still too cold, a week is too short for a long-haul trip. So instead of looking forward to a summer holiday, we looked forward to mild temperatures and the almond blossom on Mallorca.
Due to the mild winter we missed the almond blossom, but we had really great weather during the day up to around 20 degrees! During our excursions on the island we saw a lot of lemon trees. Alex loves these lemon trees more than anything! And we dream of one day living in a place where lemon trees grow and bear fruit.
As soon as we got home, we had such a great desire to make a dessert with lemons. Alex first made a lemon curd. We ate part of the lemon curd on bread for breakfast and the other part was used to make lemon cream in a glass for dessert. If you take the trouble to make a lemon curd yourself, it is best to prepare twice the amount and then enjoy it as a spread. For a particularly quick dessert, you can also buy a lemon curd. Then this dessert is guaranteed to be one of the fastest in the world! :-)
Lemons are super healthy! It is not for nothing that they are known for their high content of vitamin C, which, in addition to other good properties, also intercepts free radicals and supports the immune system. The bowl contains essential oils that put you in a good mood and can be used in both sweet and savory dishes.
Lemon cream as dessert in a glass (4 servings)
Nutritional information (per portion):
Quick lemon cream
- 600g plain yoghurt or vanilla, unsweetened
- 30g honey optional
- 150g lemon curd
- 80g almonds as sticks
Optional: make lemon curd yourself
Optional: make lemon curd yourself
- Squeeze the lemon (s). Heat the lemon juice with the sugar and butter over a low heat until the sugar has dissolved and the butter has melted. Then add the eggs and stir well with a whisk over low heat until the cream thickens. Let the lemon curd cool down properly.
- Mix the natural yoghurt with the honey (do not add any more honey if the yoghurt is already sweetened!). For the lemon cream, layer the yoghurt with the lemon curd alternately.
- Roast the almonds in a pan without fat over low heat until they turn golden brown, let cool down briefly and spread on the dessert. Decorate with a slice of lemon and serve.
- What drew you to the theater?
- Which vegetables can a dialysis patient eat?
- Who sings the song Mr Telephone Man
- America is a friend of Pakistan
- What is the most valuable matchbox car
- Why can dogs be dangerous
- Why does Rahul Gandhi speak without evidence
- Why do I get scared to death
- Why do biofuels have a contemporary carbon sequestration?
- What makes common ground in general
- What is the downside of efficiency
- What is a Marketing Contest
- Do I need liquor insurance?
- What is a drive partition
- Is the Hungarian a front or a central one?
- What are some lesser known runic languages
- Is racism genetically inherited
- All cars have windshield washer fluid
- How the vehicle engine works
- Which altcoin gives more bitcoins when exchanged?
- Why do volcanoes stop erupting?
- How can internal legal counsel use the analytics
- Why doesn't Congress use Medicare for everyone?
- How did bioluminescence start?