How can I forget my first crush
Guide to falling in love: how to stop loving someone
Falling out of love is a painful process. Regardless of whether you have a little crush or are madly in love: It is difficult to delete someone from your life for whom you still have feelings. The thoughts are on autopilot and constantly revolve around this one person who we really want (or should better) forget.
How to regain control and your crush or yours to let go of great love, we tell you in our Guide to falling in love.
How do you stop loving someone? 15 tricks to fall in love with
The man of your dreams is already taken, betrayed or abandoned you and you want to finally stop raving about him? Then you can do this 15 steps guaranteed to help:
1. Consciously stop thinking about him
Well, if it were that easyis going to be going through your head now. Granted, it isn't. But neither did anyone say that falling in love is a walk in the park. So bite your way! Every time the man of your dreams appears in your mind's eye, grab this scrap of thought, tear it to pieces and throw it in the imaginary trash. What helps is to do something else. Here are a few suggestions:
2. Accept the facts
The fact is: the man is taken, cheated on you, or abandoned you. The fact is also: You will only make yourself miserable if you continue to hold on to him. You're reading this article because you want to stop raving about it. So start accepting the situation today rather than tomorrow. Bring the hard facts before your eyes and don't let your emotions blind you!
3. Take off your rose-colored glasses
When we have a crush on someone, we put that person on a pedestal. She can have pimples, smell sweat and say mean things - but we still love everything about her. But you want to let go of these people and not continue to idolize them, so take off your rose-colored glasses and be aware of what you see without a filter: A man who doesn't appreciate you. A guy who goes two ways. A guy who is not ready to fight for you. Does it really deserve to be allowed to nestle further in your head?
4. Write a pro-con list
Personally, I am an absolute one List junkie and write one about everything and everyone: It can help you too, one Pro-cons list put on. Start with the pro side: Why do you rave about this man? What's so great about him? Then do with the Negative points further: Why do you want to forget him? What qualities make you unhappy?
5. Keep a distance
This point is especially important if your crush or ex is still part of your clique. First, make sure you are at a distance and, if necessary, cancel an appointment. Avoid clashes even if they could only take place in the supermarket around the corner. Then shop elsewhere for a while.
6. Let it out
Important: Don't swallow your emotions and don't drown them in alcohol either. Obviously, the process of falling in love can also include one or two bottles of wine. But in the long term you have to deal with your feelings: howl, scream, punch in the pillow or pedal while cycling. The main thing is that the emotions find a way out.
7. Be patient
- How to Promote Your Website
- Passive smokers are more affected than smokers
- Listening to music keeps us busy
- Can a Buddhist become a Freemason
- The Kleem mantra attracts men
- Can you forgive someone who fails to be accountable
- What is the best camera for on the go
- What does Sesame Place look like
- How to make peanut namkeen
- How water rises in trees
- Why does men's clothing never use nylon?
- What are the topics in the ECE stream
- Vinegar will streak windows
- What is the Best SEO WordPress Theme 2019
- Is Zilean a good English name
- Should be compared to Marvel and DC
- Blacks built Washington DC
- Which martial arts are originally from Japan?
- Why is archival material always accelerated
- Is my brother artistically talented
- What are exogenous ketones
- How is hyperkeratosis treated
- What is a glycol
- How can I stop spam calls