What is winter in Mexico City
Weather, climate, climate tables, temperatures & best travel times worldwide
Climate Mexico City
The metropolis is located at 2,310 meters above sea level in central Mexico. The high altitude influences that cold tropical climate, rule here all year round moderate springtime daytime temperatures.
The average maximum daily temperatures fluctuate between 19 and 26 degrees over the course of the year, at night the temperatures drop to between 6 and 13 degrees. Mexico City is normally spared from severe climate phenomena such as heat waves or snow chaos.
The daytime temperatures reach between 19 and 21 degrees Celsius from December to February. At night they drop to 6 degrees. December and January are the ones with average temperatures of 12.5 to 12.2 degrees coldest months in Mexico City.
in the spring, from March the temperatures rise to 24 degrees, until they peak in June with 26 degrees. The night temperatures during these months are between 8 degrees in March and 13 degrees in June.
With Beginning of the rainy season in June the daily maximum temperatures are 24 degrees, between July and September a constant 23 degrees. From July to September it is relatively mild at night with 12 degrees.
In the Rainy season determine from June to September heavy rain showers with strong thunderstorms (usually afternoon to evening) the weather. Even in the rainy season, the sun still shines 6 to 7 hours a day. However, it is very humid.
From October to May the humidity low in Mexico City.
Weather mexico city
Weather in Mexico City: The temperatures and rainfall for Mexico City in Mexico are from the website yr.no and are provided by the Norwegian Meteorological Institute and the Norwegian Broadcasting Corporation. The forecasts are updated four times a day.
Best time to travel to Mexico City
Vacationers can travel to Mexico City all year round. In terms of climate, however, it is most pleasant during the European winter between November and April. Then the air is quite dry, there is little rain and the sun often shines. The disadvantage of December, January and February is that it can get quite cold at night, so warm clothes should be in your luggage when traveling during these months.
In the months March, April and May the nocturnal lowest temperatures rise again and the rainy season has not yet started. These are also the months recommended as the best time to visit Mexico City.
During these months, Mexico City is visited by many travelers, especially on occasions such as Semana Santa (Holy Week from Palm Sunday to Easter Sunday) in March / April. So book your accommodation in good time if you are traveling in March, April or May.
Climate table Mexico City
Climate in Mexico City
You can find more information about the climate in Mexico City here.
- What is the elixir of human life
- Why did Rast betray the Night Watch
- Are climate models accurate
- What is the least stressful job
- Can THC A help with chronic inflammation
- How do you construct two equal triangles?
- How many textbooks do you have Why?
- Which language will be extinct next?
- How are Intel Skylake processors mass produced
- Which applications use the most battery
- What is chemistry in the petroleum industry
- How has TMJ affected your life?
- How are programming languages structured
- Can someone add lots of photos from NSIT
- How do you get to QAnon
- What's your rating of Flame University
- Why is my dryer not heating
- What determines the pressure in solids
- Politicians will be sold out for money
- How can I contact food truck owners
- Why are African countries always neglected
- Why do people have consciousness
- Is a couplet a rhyme scheme
- What do stripes mean in Jiu Jitsu