Which complete two-part graphs are trees
Translation of "bipartite graph" in German
Documents Business Solutions Conjugation Synonyms Spell check Help and About Us
These examples may contain rude words based on your search result.
These examples may contain slang words based on your search result.
8 ladies face 7 gentlemen in a bipartite graph.
It has been known for a long time that every dense bipartite graph contains a balanced biclique of size O (log (n)), but whether and how such a biclique can be constructed in polynomial time is still unknown.
It has long been known that in dense bipartite graph balanced bicliques with O (log (n)) nodes exist, but it is unknown whether and how these can be constructed in polynomial time.
The method of claim 1 wherein the bipartite graph includes at least one loop.
The method of claim 1 further comprising: evaluating an error rate for the renormalized bipartite graph.
A node placement method according to claim 1, wherein said 2nd substep (144) of said third step includes preferentially matching nodes having a larger level difference therebetween for the maximum matching of said bipartite graph.
The node positioning method of claim 1, wherein the second substep (144) of the third step includes preferentially adjusting nodes with a greater level difference therebetween for maximum adjustment of the two-part graph.
A schematic generating method according to claim 5, wherein said 2nd substep (144) of said third step includes preferentially matching nodes having a larger level difference therebetween for the maximum matching of said bipartite graph.
Schematic generation method according to claim 5, wherein the second substep (144) of the third step preferably includes matching nodes for a maximum match of the two-part graph have a greater level difference between them.
The left one is the complete graph of degree 5, which is denoted as K5; the right one is the complete bipartite graph with 3 nodes in each subset, which is denoted as K3,3.
The left is the full graph of degree 5 labeled K5; the right one is the complete one bipartite graph with 3 nodes in each subset and is referred to as K3,3.
Bipartite graph: graph with two disjoint vertex sets and edges between the two sets, but not within a single set (German: bipartiter graph)
bipartite graph: Graph with two disjoint sets of nodes and edges between nodes of the sets, but without edges within a set (English: bipartite graph)
By placing restrictions on the enumerated Prüfer sequences, similar methods can give the number of spanning trees of a complete bipartite graph.
Content may not be appropriate. Examples are only used to help you translate the word or phrase you are looking for in different contexts. They are not selected or reviewed by us and may contain inappropriate language or ideas; please report examples that you would like to edit or not display. Tactical or colloquial translations are generally marked in red or orange.No results were found for this meaning.
Results: 9. Exactly: 9. Elapsed time: 46 ms.
Word index: 1-300, 301-600, 601-900
Term index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200
Phrase index: 1-400, 401-800, 801-1200
© 2013-2020 Reverso Technologies Inc. All rights reserved.
- What is the problem of pollution
- What is your opinion on digital art
- How can I stop being obsessed with women
- Creativity is an innate trait
- What strategies are there to fix LinkedIn?
- What cameras can see through walls
- Which is the best newspaper app
- What do red birds eat
- How is it that Canada is safer than America
- What is molality, molarity and normality
- What are the biggest mistakes made by President Trump
- Why is my brain always overconscious
- Is ISP Franchise In India Profitable
- Should Trump attack the Mueller investigation
- Were there prehistoric people in Groenland
- Why don't I like to drink alcohol?
- The baking of waffles is considered baking
- How are histones translated
- Will technology conquer the world
- Why do I get scared to death
- Who was the smartest inventor
- Why do people seek naturopathic doctors
- Who invented the cheese spread?
- What is the lipase
- Which speed test is the most reliable
- What is quarterly interest in banks
- What does laga mean in Hindi
- What is the main software of the computer
- Why do we feel constantly attracted
- What is a modified waterfall model
- Which people often forget to pack
- What are some economic theories related to commons
- Successful people ask for more