Is where am I grammatically correct
Welcome to wie-als.de!
If you always wanted to know how to use the words how and as If used grammatically correct, you have come to the right place! In addition to an explanation of correct use, you will also find some examples here.
After expressing the equality, which correspond to the positive, one uses how.
After inequalities, however, which correspond to the comparative, will as used.
Here are some examples of positive and comparative:
- What's next for space stations
- What makes a good subwoofer
- What is Roslyn C.
- Why do people love guitars so much
- Which crown is better for the front teeth
- How do you keep things hygienic
- Does the SAI International School offer scholarships
- Are bumpstock bans unconstitutional
- Are hunger headaches real
- What are the most cognitively demanding sports
- How can I build something like TestFlight
- How can I improve an existing algorithm
- AutoCAD is important for electrical and electronic equipment
- What are 90 different foods
- Pros answer emails during the Christmas holidays
- Asgard is destroyed in Thor Ragnarok
- Why was the Apple company founded?
- What is kinetic energy
- Are the Grammys sexist 1
- What types of tofu can be grilled?
- What is the loss of shares
- What makes Jin so important to BTS
- What is the next crypto currency bubble
- What are the uses of LEDs