Why is Blockfloete taught in school?
Paid additional offer after the end of lessons for all students + as part of the OGTS at the GS Spardorf
- Course leader: Barbara Mayer-Protze
Ms. Barbara Mayer-Protze has been teaching for many years at the Spardorf elementary school, Bubenreuth elementary school and in the cath. Kindergarten Bubenreuth, children from preschool age in the subject of recorder.
- For children from 1st to 4th grade
Description of services
The recorder is one of the oldest musical instruments and is very versatile. There is a wide range from the well-known soprano recorder to the sub-bass instrument.
For the flute course it is necessary to have a own instrument to dispose of. Entry-level recorders are comparatively cheap. When purchasing a new instrument, please be sure to choose a recorder with a baroque fingering.
Based on existing knowledge, or as a beginner, I offer for students from 2/3. Class alto recorder and / or tenor flute lessons.
Classes take place once a week in groups (2 to 6 children) during the school weeks from October to July. Depending on the size of the respective group, one falls Course fee for the entire school year (October up to and including July) in the amount of approx. € 200 to approx. € 250. One lesson is 45 minutes.
Group of 5 to 6 children € 200
Group 3 to 4 children € 230
Group 2 children € 250
In addition, I also offer One-to-one lessons in the lesson of 30 minutes. (300 €)
The October is a free trial month. During this time the children and I get to know each other. You can then decide whether your child will continue to attend my course. At the beginning of December you will receive a letter from me which contains further information about the payment modalities.
Basics of reading music, playful rhythmic and theoretical basics In addition to playing the recorder, they are an important part of my music lessons. The development of the musical creative ability, the natural musicality through own creativity and the care of the interaction and the social behavior are in the foreground with me.
I am aware of the fact that it is not always easy to keep your balance between the joy of making music and the need to practice regularly. Here I depend on your help, dear parents. Show interest in your child's instrumental play, listen to your child playing (practicing) more often, be happy about your child's current level of performance and give a lot of praise and recognition.
At the end of the teaching year there will be a small appearance as part of our much appreciated Summer serenade instead: All music students and Orff groups stand on the “stage” with obvious enthusiasm and show their skills to parents, grandparents, classmates and class teachers.
- How do I filter the time in Excel
- Exists Brahman
- The GCC GNU Compiler is open source
- What kind of sport do the Philippines do
- CaOCl2 is a formula whose compounds
- What year did Skullcandy start?
- How can I make Rm 1000 days
- What makes the heart work continuously
- Which Hyperledger project do you recommend learning
- Canada is a unitary state
- Could Jeremy Corbyn regulate Brexit
- What are Facebook intangibles
- Is Male a different country than Maldives
- How game trophies improve gameplay
- What is tension second scales
- Why is Facebook Marketing Important
- What is your favorite Ali G.
- What is a dialogue about honesty
- Is Donald Trump Smart 1
- What does fupa mean in British English
- What is the purpose of Gentoo Linux
- What are the problems of federalism?
- Can energy exist without movement
- We make unicorn rainbows