If used cars come with 2 keys
Car with only one key?
Why is this again being thrown around with "nonsense"
Because the statement that you only have a right to explicitly contractually agreed things is so fundamentally wrong that I cannot understand how experienced users like read-think-act can write something like that. Everyone makes a mistake, I make mistakes too. But this is about the absolute basics of warranty law. But I admit that I could have written it more nicely.
Hence my apology to read-think-act for the somewhat harsh tone.
With regard to the question of customary practice, I can only agree 100% with micbu's argumentation. The car was originally delivered with at least two keys. These are not subject to any significant wear. As a rule, keys are handled carefully so that they are not lost all the time. I don't see any reason why a buyer would have to expect that not all keys are available anymore. In addition, if the keys are missing, there is a risk that an unknown third party may be able to access the vehicle. In addition, a missing key is problematic if the vehicle is stolen and there must be proof that you have only received one key. If this is not in the sales contract, then you can get involved in interesting discussions with the insurance company.
And also in general: Unless otherwise agreed, from my point of view the accessories available at the time of delivery must be complete if they are resold.
I would sue here, even without RSV. I see the chance of success at almost 100%.
- What games can I play at home
- Is a certificate worth something?
- How bad is pickpocketing in Beijing
- How confidential is Gmails' confidential mode
- When was the last space shuttle mission
- How do I train my brachialis
- Sew in fabrics that will damage your hair
- Why are some people obsessed with musicals
- What is the toxicity of yohimbine
- How does Rally Health make money
- How do I distinguish a complex number
- Which cultures identify most with Yahweh?
- Astronauts celebrate Halloween on the ISS
- Cars get too much technology these days
- Which exam should we write for banks
- Why are some people afraid to sleep?
- How do you dance American tango
- What screams I'm upper class in Indonesia
- Email processing system really pays off
- Does the blood transfusion affect Jewish DNA
- Why didn't Germany attack Italy?
- Why is my phone bill so expensive
- How is AI being used across the pharmaceutical industry
- What are less common types of meditation
- When and how was the magnifying glass invented
- What is obvious anger
- Should i buy google glass
- What does Ohayo Sasuke mean in Japanese
- Do we need planned obsolescence
- Why is simulation important in engineering
- Python selenium test course only 10
- Americans use the word behind it
- How do you crush a squirrel riot?
- What dinosaurs have ever lived