Who are the most popular Bengali Quorans
Bangla Quran - alQuran Bengali
Bangla Quran Majeed is the only app that offers the most beautiful Arabic Quran text (proofread by a Muslim scholar 'alim), in the elegant font used in India, Pakistan and Bangladesh region that you will find on a mobile device. The latest version of the authentic Quran Majeed app for iPhone and iPad offers complete Arabic Quran, audio recitation and translations, along with the latest new feature of Bangla translation and English Tafsir / commentary.
● World famous reciters (Sheikh Abdul Basit, Sheikh As Sudays & As Shraym, Mishari Rashid, Saad Al Ghamdi, Abu Bakr Shatry, Sheikh Ahmed Ajmi, Sheikh Al-Huzaifi, Sheikh Mahir-al-Muayqali, Sheikh Minshawi, Sheikh Ayub, Khalil Husari, Mahmood AlBana, Salah Bukhatir & Sheikh Basfar). (Only 1st Juz / para audio by Sheikh As Sudays & As Shraym in free version).
● Bangla translation (For 1st Juz / para only in free version). Full version has four English translations (Pickthal, Dr. Mohsin, Mahmood & Yusuf Ali) and forty-five language translations (AlBanian, Amazigh, Amharic, Azerbaijani, Bengali, Bosnian, Bulgarian, Chinese, Divehi, Dutch, French, German, Hausa , Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malayalam, Malaysian, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Sindhi, Somali, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tajik, Tamil, Tartar, Turkish, Urdu, Uyghur, Uzbek ).
● Option to display any translation and Tafsir along with full Arabic text in hi-resolution, retina graphics in both portrait and landscape viewing. Option to display side by side Bangla translation (juz 1 only for free version). Supports pinch / zoom feature for changing font size.
● Highly advanced “Search” feature that can help with searching any word (search exact word, affixes or all roots) in the Arabic text, any of the translations & tafsir. (Full version shows the name of the sura in the search feature along with the option to select that aya or word that has been searched).
● Advanced audio options to help with memorization (repetition of ayah, surah, number of repetitions, interval, and recitation speed).
● Bookmarking of Aya, translation and Tafsir (supports iCloud synchronization that helps your bookmarks stay up to date on all your iOS devices). Up to three bookmark in the free version.
● Localized user interface in English, Arabic, Bangla and many more languages.
● Airplay support.
● Option to download bulk audio recitation of different Qaris to listen offline.
● Quranic Aya and word highlighting during recitation.
● Background audio recitation playback support during standby & multi-tasking with complete support for iPod remote control. Option to disable sleep during recitation.
● Optimized for iPhone 5.
● Social media sharing. Ability to share selected aya via email, twitter & Facebook.
● iPad friendly interface (iPad's native popovers).
- Why does the Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia not become part of Greece?
- Why do waves turn
- Why was OOP invented
- Why don't planes explode when landing?
- How can i convert csv to npy
- What are the best boolybood movies
- Should I get a cheek piercing?
- What makes a company impressive to you
- How can I forget my first crush
- Can I visit Spain without a vaccination
- We make unicorn rainbows
- What is Pelizaeus-Merzbacher Disease
- What kind of people go to MIT
- What are some major sins
- What is IoT hacking
- Where do fugu fish live
- How do sociopaths deal with boredom
- What are some useful Git commands
- What happened to the Khazar Jews
- Is the gravitational force a full force
- Which cities are most similar to Prescott AZ
- What is the electron affinity of helium
- How long has snus been legal in Estonia?
- Can the mind ever be an object?