Does WeChat have a good UX
We support you in reaching and retaining your Chinese target group with optimal content on WeChat.
By opening an official WeChat company account, you have already taken the first important step for a successful entry into the Chinese digital market. There are now over 15 million official WeChat accounts that publish a total of more than two million articles every day. With this level of competition, it's no surprise that there has been a steady decline in interactions between users and accounts. Too many accounts load their profile with bland generic content and do not address the needs of their target group.
The design and preparation of WeChat content or WeChat management is all too often underestimated - especially in B2B business! Articles that you publish in your official service account appear as a message in your followers' personal news feed.
Since the ordinary Chinese receives a particularly large number of messages throughout the day (on average between 100-500 messages), you have to convince the user of your content with your cover picture, the headline and an interesting short description within a very short time. It is worthwhile to invest in a well-planned holistic content plan in order to inspire your existing customers again and again and to generate new customers at the same time.
Audi WeChat post
(GIFs + static images)
Deloitte WeChat post
(Integration of videos)
From planning to implementation
Our services in WeChat management
Exact definition of the corporate goals of the digital marketing measures on WeChat (KPI’s).
Analysis of existing content and structure of China-specific content through a keyword and topic analysis. In doing so, we define the buyer persona and optimally adapt new content to it.
Preparation and localization of the existing and newly identified content using third-party platforms such as Xiumi, MAKA or 135 Editor.
Promotion - Ads & KOL
We make your account visible to millions of users and generate new followers and traffic through WeChat Ads (CPC / CPM) and target group-specific influencers (key opinion leaders).
Follow us on WeChat now
We regularly post information and updates about China Digital Marketing on our new WeChat account. Learn from us how you can successfully operate digital marketing in China.
Simply scan the QR code or enter our WeChat ID “Eviom_Group”, follow us and stay informed about China Digital Marketing.
(Note: The QR code must be scanned within the WeChat app)
Whitepaper "How To: WeChat Marketing"
Get a quick & easy overview of the hot topic WeChat Marketing now! Our whitepaper “How To: WeChat Marketing” gives you a compact insight:
- what possibilities WeChat opens up for your China business,
- which functions WeChat Mini programs offer you,
- how to successfully run WeChat Ads and
- how you can reach your target group on WeChat with Key Opinion Leaders.
Download the whitepaper “How To: WeChat Marketing” now free down!
Satisfied customers are the best reference
What customers say about us
“As a global provider based in Germany, we deliberately looked for the agency profile that eviom offers: experience in Chinese B2B business and, at the same time, personal advice from Germany. The successful course of the project confirmed our decision. The German-Chinese team from eviom supported us with the strategic analysis as well as the operational development and expansion of our online marketing activities in channels such as WeChat and Baidu. Thanks to the competent advice and uncomplicated communication, we were able to set the right course and quickly generate our first successes. We look forward to further cooperation! "
Alexander Kampschulte, Head of Marketing, WITT-GASETECHNIK GmbH & Co KG
"Siegwerk is a traditional German brand that was successfully launched under new Chinese ownership. Eviom accompanied us in China and Germany as well as at trade fairs and developed a concept for the repositioning and visibility of the brand in digital media. In addition to the extensive digital expertise of the team, the entrepreneurial and success-oriented approach deserves special mention. "
Steven I - Chi Lien, Managing Director, Siegwerk Gebrüder Schuppener GmbH
“We got to know eviom in Shenzhen, China, on the recommendation of the German Chamber of Commerce (AHK). eviom has helped us to successfully introduce our products and services in Germany and Europe and has made a significant contribution to success with its holistic services in the field of digital sales and marketing. We particularly appreciate the close communication with the German-Chinese team as well as the flexibility and speed of eviom. Therefore, our collaboration has already expanded to other business areas. "
Jingping Zhang, Founder and General Manager, Ruijia Industrial Co. Ltd.
Years of experience and real full service
We are represented locally in China
Strong network in the Chinese market
Chinese native speakers in the German team
Well-founded expert knowledge
We are glad to be here for you
Your contact at eviom
Do you have any questions about our China Marketing products and services or do you want to find out more about digital optimization measures? Simply contact us in German, English or Chinese - we will be happy to help you!
- Reading faces is true science
- Why do people travel to Sweden
- Why is 0 0 an indeterminant value
- Who was Darth Maul's master
- How was the Pre RMO 2019
- Can towels be recycled
- How do we solve the water crisis in Bengalurus
- People still do crossword puzzles every day
- Opinions on the Isle of Dogs
- Is alcohol is a drug of your beverage
- Why am I afraid of studying
- Ever used in computer programming
- Does reading have any advantages?
- What should I add to my methodology
- Is sports betting legal in your state
- What are ecommerce numbers by segment
- How is the economy of Turkmenistan
- How do we get a shock
- The topology is intuitive
- What makes hydrazine so dangerous
- Why is magnesium valence 2
- Is the HTC 10 Mobile good
- What do we call moving lights
- Why are NPN transistors widely used
- Why is my Shareit app not working
- How Christmas is celebrated in your office
- Does art in public space need the public?
- Do you think you have someone else's DNA?
- How was Acadia National Park founded
- Has Donald Trump ever been watched yawning
- What is a raw materials economy
- What is meant by a 9V battery
- Can literature influence the future and how
- A narcissist likes to argue