Taser cause permanent brain damage
DRINKING DRINK IS RISK
In addition to being embarrassing, binge drinking is dangerous and bad for your health. Alexa, 17, describes her last experience as follows:
“My girlfriend and I clearly drank too much at a party recently. At first it was really funny, but then I felt really dirty. Later I puked ... I think everyone noticed that. Embarrassing, I didn't even know most of the people there. "
Alcohol clouds your brain
Alcohol spreads rapidly around your body and floods your brain cells. Because the brains of young adults are still maturing, alcohol is particularly harmful here. It affects your brain stem, which controls breath and heartbeat. Too much alcohol can make your breathing and pulse so weak that you may pass out.
Those who get drunk regularly damage their brains. The consequences:
- You think slower.
- You can no longer remember things so well.
- Your spatial awareness is getting worse.
In the worst case, alcohol can destroy your brain so badly that your memory can barely function. Heavy alcoholics, for example, can only remember things for a few minutes.
Alcohol poisons your body
When you get drunk, your body is under stress. Alcohol acts like poison. This is why your liver is working feverishly to break down the alcohol. Repeated drinking causes permanent damage such as liver disease.
But every single intoxication is associated with acute dangers:
- You are taking risks that you would never take soberly.
- Film tear: You can't remember anything.
- Important physical warning signals and reflexes fail.
- You are losing consciousness.
- You get arrhythmias or a stroke.
- In the worst case scenario, alcohol poisoning can be fatal.
Alcohol can affect the way you function so much that you piss your pants. This happens because as the level increases, you lose control of the sphincter muscle.
Check your own drinking behavior
Young people in particular become dependent on alcohol particularly quickly. Especially if they regularly drink large amounts of alcohol from an early age. You can check your drinking behavior with our test.
- What do philosophers think of privacy?
- What does a peaceful society look like
- Which company is OLX
- Do tampons hurt
- How long are the newspaper notes from Aspire IAS
- Why is everyone so obsessed with INFJs
- How did Dragon NaturallySpeaking get its name
- Does water have oxygen in space
- How do I write review mail
- What is a strongly argumentative essay topic
- The majority of humanity is mind controlled
- Why do bloggers want something for nothing
- How do pH indicators work 1
- Why does Germany rent cemetery properties
- Truth is a matter of perception
- How does an increased metabolism lower the body temperature
- Is Israel an African country
- How to calculate the minimum weight
- What should you never do in front of the camera
- Can a family doctor remove ear wax
- How do I deal with anxious partners
- Blocks Google ad blockers in Chrome
- GP formulas in math
- Where is Nifty going in July 2019