What are the best alternatives to ClickSoftware
- protects the hardware
- not the left but also the middle and right mouse button can be controlled with the help of the software
- not in German
The CHIP editorial team says:
AutoClicker saves you annoying mouse clicks: The constant double-clicking with the mouse is not only at the expense of the hardware, but is sometimes also quite nerve-wracking. The sleek AutoClicker tool simply takes the second mouse click away from you.Would you like to save yourself a click of the mouse and are looking for a suitable tool? Then take a look at the "Auto Clicker".
AutoClicker: A simple tool with useful features
Sometimes the ideas behind software are so simple that it would never have occurred to you to develop them yourself. AutoClicker is one of those tools! Because without having to install the program, you can get started right away.
In the program window you specify which mouse button should react and how - for example, that the left mouse button should always trigger a double click every second. A hotkey function guarantees that the program only works when you want it to. The F6 key is stored here by default, but of course you can freely define it.
How do you protect the mouse on the PC?No computer mouse has an eternal life, at some point the keys give up the ghost. A free tool like AutoClicker can protect your hardware by automating the clicks on the software side.
What can you do about "mouse fingers"?Those who work a lot on the computer can experience pain in their index finger over the long term from clicking too many times. Software like AutoClicker can help you get fewer clicks. The program clicks automatically and as often as you like, so you don't even have to touch the mouse.
How do I turn off AutoClicker?The "Hotkey Setting" button can be used to define a key combination that switches the small program on and off as required. The automatic click functions are available at all times.
How do you automate mouse clicks?Free software like AutoClicker can relieve you of the hassle of clicking. This can be used to determine, for example, at which intervals and at which point on the screen a mouse click should be carried out.
Phone support for AutoClicker and more
"Auto Clicker" is a typical Windows tool that makes day-to-day work easier and that you only miss it when it is no longer active.
| CHIP software editing
The CHIP installer loads this download exclusively fast and safe above CHIP high-speed server down so that a trustworthy origin ensured is. In addition to virus scans, each download manually checked for you by our editorial team.
Advantages of the CHIP installer
- Malware protection informs you if your download has installed unwanted additional software. More information.
- Discover additional software: Test versions that are flawless from an editorial point of view are waiting to be discovered in the installer.
- With us you have the choice, because in contrast to other portals, no additional software is selected by default.
Not convinced yet?
More questions and answers>
Give us feedback>
AutoClicker: Alternative Downloads
- Why are pine leaves prickly
- Is the IEEE membership useful for mechanical engineering
- Why don't people like girl and pop groups
- How different is yogurt from ice cream
- Isn't Assam tea just black tea
- Where can I buy a mandocello
- What did you learn from fear
- Can we leave the universe
- Is competition of course
- How does a whale sleep
- What makes your marriage difficult
- Why do bloggers want something for nothing
- Who is a vegan 1
- Should business open on Shabbat in Israel
- What foods should a restaurant chef microwave
- Turquoise is a healing gem
- What is the slowest Google query
- What happens if tasers fail
- Protective goggles block UV rays
- How hard is it to learn to draw
- What is PDU encapsulation
- Who is Radha for you
- Is tilapia bad to eat
- What causes misphony