What's the newest contest and why
Jump label navigation
Thank you for participating in the "Do! 2021" competition!
The response this year was overwhelming. A total of almost 500 competition entries were received. The large number of participants impressively shows that it is a matter close to the heart of many people in the villages and small towns to get involved, tackle and make a difference together.
All competition entries submitted that meet the conditions of participation will be evaluated according to the specified criteria. An independent jury will select the best 50 idea concepts in July.
The winners will be announced on this website at the beginning of August 2021 and can also be found at www.machen2021.de.
The prize money can only be paid out in cash. After the announcement, all award winners will receive relevant information on the procedure. The prize money of 5,000 to 15,000 euros will then be paid out from September 2021.
Marco Wanderwitz, Federal Government Commissioner for the New Federal States
I am impressed by the overwhelming response that this year's competition received with almost 500 competition entries. Especially in these special times, solidarity and social cohesion are so important. With your commitment and your energy you enrich our society and make it a little bit more lovable and livable every day. Thank you very much for that! I'm curious to see which project ideas the jury will recognize and keep my fingers crossed for everyone.
- What is an important function of chromosomes
- Allah loves all kinds equally
- Why does Congress support Pakistan and terrorism
- The Indian flag changes color
- Is there a compass equivalent for LESS
- How many governors did Georgia have
- What do you know about legal services
- Are antidepressants controlled substances
- What is the market cap for podcasts
- What is a good letter of recommendation
- Can a sound wave kill you
- Chandrayaan 2 was released by which launcher
- How did you hide your homelessness
- What are the best project management colleges
- What does a credit card look like
- How did your last business fail?
- What basketball position am I
- How has the media satiated society?
- What culture does the English language represent
- Should be organic cotton soft
- Is there a Wayfair store
- Why don't you like your job
- What is a nuclear missile silo
- How do I get a GitHub account