Why is my iPhone 11 not updating
Error updating or restoring iPhone, iPad or iPod
Learn what to do if you get an error code or warning while trying to update or restore a device using your computer.
Connect the device directly to the computer
Connect your iOS device directly to the USB port on your computer (do not use an attached keyboard or USB hub). If you still get an error message, try a different cable.
Turn off your computer and device. Then turn the devices back on.
Here's how to restart your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
Try updating or restoring the device again.
Information relating to non-Apple products or independent websites that are not controlled or audited by Apple is not a recommendation or endorsement. Apple is not responsible for the selection, performance, or use of third-party websites and products. Apple makes no representations about the accuracy or reliability of any third party websites. Contact the provider for additional information.
- What is torrefied wood
- Why is it so expensive to frame something?
- What are the new gadgets
- What's the best robot website
- Why is Samsung S8 banned on flights?
- Why are flavored condoms so popular
- What is air purifier
- Why do dogs like to eat onions
- How many questions are there on the SAT
- What motivates people to become HR
- Is Allahabad University good for a BA
- How did Neanderthals become extinct
- People still use Ask Jeeves
- What do Bosnians think of Germany
- Install the Play Store on the Jio phone
- Why does music need structure
- You can record with a screen monitor
- What is the weight of the Olympic gold medal
- What is the best treatment for bronchiectasis
- Can I trade on Binance without checking
- Are Iraqis and Saudis one family
- Why is Banksy popular
- Are Okinawa and Ryukyu the same
- How many people pay for Strava