Where is the Land Rover manufactured
Jaguar Land Rover produced in China
Jaguar Land Rover has opened its first overseas production facility in Changshu, China. The company recently announced this. The first model to be manufactured there is the Range Rover Evoque as part of the Sino-British joint venture with the Chery Automobile Company.
The production facility of the Chery Jaguar Land Rover joint venture is located in the economic development area of Changshu in the north of Shanghai. After two years of construction, the plant has now been put into operation with an area of around 400,000 square meters.
By 2016, three Jaguar Land Rover models with a production capacity of 130,000 vehicles per year are to be manufactured in the new facility. As the company reports, the cars are manufactured in highly automated press shops - using cutting-edge technology from aluminum and steel processing - as well as in a body shop with 306 robots, an energy-efficient paint shop and an ergonomically designed final assembly facility. A new aluminum body plant is currently being built at the Changshu plant for the planned introduction of new Jaguar models. The plant in the Jiangsu region forms the core of the joint investment, which includes the establishment of the "Greater China Research and Development Center" and engine production.
Production on an international level
"The opening of this state-of-the-art facility is an important milestone for Jaguar Land Rover," said Dr. Ralf Speth, CEO of Jaguar Land Rover, during the official opening. Since its introduction, every fifth Range Rover Evoque has been sold in China. With the decision to manufacture the Range Rover Evoque in Changshu, Jaguar Land Rover wanted to express its commitment to China. "We would like to be able to offer Chinese vehicles to our Chinese customers," said Speth. Last year Jaguar Land Rover sold more than 100,000 vehicles in China, making it the company's largest single market. Jaguar Land Rover has also confirmed its plans to create a production facility in Brazil beyond China. The company already has an assembly plant in Pune / India.
The first sales of the China-made Range Rover Evoque are expected to start in early 2015. The company plans to announce more details at the Guangzhou Motor Show later this year.
- Are Vulcans racist
- What does Om Namo Bhagavate Vasudevaya mean
- What can cause constipation and rib pain
- How scientific is Scientology as a religion
- Why is my pond water green
- Why should I get dressed for my presentation?
- Does your dog like classical music
- How is the performance related to the performance?
- Make Aghori Sadhus predictions
- What is the application of Bernoulli's equation
- What is the essence of truth
- What kind of bass are you using
- Are there ghosts 49
- Is Reddit viewed as a microblogging platform
- Which are china electronic products
- Why do fish not have a brain?
- What is a good glue for snowboard boots
- What is a FLAMEX FR LSH cable
- How can internal legal counsel use the analytics
- Is cricket the new WWE
- What are the cons of LBC
- Why is thermodynamics important to your life
- What is a drive partition
- Is behavior more important than knowledge
- Killed GitHub Fogbugzs Kiln
- Is quantum computing a threat to cybersecurity 1
- When do five the GIGs mix
- Should we consider LSD a hard drug
- Which countries have six months of daylight?
- Which BTS comeback was your first
- What are stocks of the future
- Jimin still diets hard
- Which programming languages are syntactically sugar-free