The baking of waffles is considered baking
Grandma Lore's soft waffles
Torsten has been using this recipe since childhood! He just loves these waffles more than anything and continues to want them to this day. Grandma Lore's soft waffles are also a treat that I can't resist either. There is simply nothing better on a Sunday in grandma’s living room !! Everyone loves waffles anyway, right?
Waffle batter and me.
My mom always made waffles too and I have to say her recipe isn't that different from Grandma Lores. I loved baking waffles with my mother and one highlight was always the waffle batter - I love to snack on waffle batter. It tastes delicious and sometimes I overdid it as a child and then sat at the table with a stomach ache. But that doesn't stop me, because anyone who has seen a few of our recipe videos knows that to this day I can not let go of dough washing!
But with my mother's watchful eye, we quickly had a huge amount of waffles for the whole family. The eyes got huge and then 3 guys went over this mountain.
An unusual combination!
When Torsten first noticed when we had waffles on the table, he was amazed. Ok, maybe shook my head a little. We rarely had waffles for afternoon coffee, like Grandma Lore's, but instead had them for lunch.
But only as a side dish. There was also a large pot of vegetable soup - to be honest, I see today that this may not be the most common combination, but a damn tasty one. Ultimately, we are both fans of the interplay of sweet and savory even today. My brothers and I loved dipping the sweet waffles into the vegetable soup.
Oh man so delicious - now I want to go home and eat vegetable soup.
So it doesn't matter how and for what you want to enjoy Grandma Lore's soft waffles. Preheat the waffle iron and let it taste good to you.
Grandma Lore's soft waffles
- Waffle iron for Belgian waffles
- 250 g butter
- 200 g of sugar
- 2 packs of vanilla sugar
- 5 eggs
- 375 grams of flour
- 1 pack of baking powder
- 500 ml of milk
- First stir the butter until white, then add the sugar and vanilla sugar and beat the whole thing for at least 15 minutes. Gradually stir in the eggs.
- Mix the flour and baking powder in a bowl with a whisk.
- Alternately add some of the dry ingredients and the milk to the egg mixture, making sure you finish with the dry ingredients.
- That's it, now put the batter in the preheated waffle iron and let it taste.
Are you looking for more delicious waffle recipes?
You will find a large selection here.
Creative part, author & sweet tooth
Photography has always been my passion. The whole thing with a passion for
Combining food, enjoyment and travel is a dream come true. Even if it is a bit chaotic at times.
- Can you introduce your family to us
- What are Truempfe positive traits
- How many governors did Georgia have
- Who wrote Anandamath
- What about Beamer Ball in cricket
- Why is Islam held responsible for everything
- Why do we feel constantly attracted
- Why is Facebook Marketing Important
- Is Brexit irreversible?
- What are some rare zoological facts
- How exactly does Huawei rely on Google
- Costs every book on Kindle
- Are retained recruiters paid with a base salary
- The US is more expensive than India
- What is individual and family health insurance
- What is a motorcycle
- Why do we have tastes and preferences
- What is a system level analysis
- Melania Trump is happy
- Can you generate electricity with car engines
- What to do with Kolkata
- Who are the famous GNDU graduates
- Should laziness be rewarded
- BSNL recruited through GATE 2019