Can I go to NIT Surat
Does someone who listens to Surah Al-Mulk before bed get the same reward as someone who has read / recited the Surah?
Praise be to Allah ..
Concerning the preference of Sura Al-Mulk, a hadith was narrated, recorded by At-Tirmidhi (2891), in which the Prophet - peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him - said: “It will be a sura of the Koran consisting of thirty verses advocate for one until one is forgiven. It is the sura "Tabaraka-lladhie bi-yadihi-l-Mulk" (Al-Mulk).
Shaykh Al-Albani - may Allah have mercy on him - has classified him as authentic (saheeh).
An-Nasai (10479) narrated about Ibn Masˈud -may Allah be pleased with him- that he said: “Whoever recites“ Tabaraka-lladhie bi-yadihi-l-Mulk ”(Al-Mulk) every night, Allah will with him to protect you (the surah) from torment in the grave. During the lifetime of the Messenger of Allah - peace and blessings of Allah be upon him - we used to call her “the protective one”, and it is certainly a sura of the Qur'an which, if someone reads it every night, has done a lot of good.
Shaykh Al-Albani - may Allah have mercy on him - has classified him as authentic (Hasan) in "Sahih At-Targhib wa At-Tarhib".
This means - as can be seen from the wording of the Hadith - that the privilege mentioned is a right of the one who recites (reads) that Sura.
For more useful information, see the answer to question no. (26240) and the answer to question no. (191947)
As for just listening without reading the Surah, the listener is not considered a reader, although this is also a legitimate, desired, divine act (ˈIbadah). However, it does not mean that the listener receives the same rewards and benefits as the reader / reciter. We know of no evidence that both are balanced.
Hence we say:
Whoever wants to gain the advantage / benefit mentioned in the hadith must read / recite the Sura and must not be satisfied with mere listening. If he is unable to read but can repeat what he has heard from a Quran reciter, especially since it has become easy to listen to a recorded recitation, he is allowed to repeat what he is listening to. If he can do that now, it is better - Allah willing - and he fulfills the condition that one should read. It is to be hoped that he will be rewarded tremendously for his patience and steadfastness with this difficulty.
And if none of this is possible or if it is difficult for him, he should be content with what he listens to. We hope that the reciter's reward and the advantages / benefits mentioned for reading will not be denied him if he does what is within his means.
And Allah knows best.
- Does it hurt the horse to nail a horseshoe?
- What is a modified waterfall model
- Does the robot trade work?
- What helps women deal with incontinence
- How do I set my password
- What is the loss of shares
- What is a fund? Give an example
- How much the gold rate is falling
- When should the tracheotomy be removed
- What is interdependence? What causes it
- Who is the owner of the Realme Company
- What are carabiner key chains useful for?
- Are observers important for understanding quantum mechanics?
- People still use Ask Jeeves
- To what extent can a question be offensive
- What is the period for NCC
- What are the number methods in Python
- Blogging is outsourced
- As we can use it, I mix
- If used cars come with 2 keys
- What is an alto saxophone
- What year did Skullcandy start?
- The monthly payment of a car insurance affects the credit
- Would BTS ever come to Charlotte NC
- What was the real name of Marilyn Manson?
- Has Hollywood demonized the white man
- Which country has the lowest soldier morale?
- Peanuts cause abdominal distension
- Why is Christianity booming in Korea
- All geniuses are overly sensitive
- What is Chantilly VA known for
- Think Zero Movie makes sense
- What is OJ Simpson famous for
- What do Canadians think of Justin Trudeau?