Can opera singers like Adele sing
The singer Adele : I'm devastated ": Adele cancels world tour
The singer Adele canceled her world tour shortly before the end due to problems with her vocal cords. "I'm sorry, I'm devastated," said the 29-year-old on her website on Saturday. "To say it breaks my heart would be a complete understatement," said the British pop star, who celebrated success with albums like "Hello" and "25".
"It felt like I had to clear my throat all the time," said Adele. A doctor advised her to take care of her vocal cords and to skip the concerts. Most of the fans reacted understandingly. After a call on social networks (#SingforAdele), many of them met on Saturday evening in London to sing for the musician. "Adele can not sing for us, but we can sing for Adele," it said.
Adele had already had problems with her voice in the past few years and had therefore had an operation. The concert cancellations fueled rumors that the 29-year-old could end her career. Your management did not comment on this on Sunday upon request. After her appearance last Wednesday, she is said to have hinted at a possible withdrawal in a handwritten note.
Instead of four, only two concerts at Wembley
It is difficult for her to cancel her world tour after 121 shows with only two upcoming performances at London's Wembley Stadium, according to the musician's website. "Failing to complete this milestone in my career is something I have difficulty coping with."
Instead of four, she was only able to give two concerts at Wembley in front of 98,000 fans each. “They were the biggest and best shows of my life,” Adele emphasized. She even considered singing playback at the last concerts in an emergency. “But I've never done that and I can't do that to you in a million years.” Since March 2016, her world tour has taken the Grammy winner to various European countries, America and Oceania. Adele also received excellent reviews for the Wembley concerts.
She had also recently impressed many British people on a human level: After the catastrophic high-rise fire in London, Adele surprisingly visited victims and the fire department. She comforted those affected, hugged them and provided the firefighters in Chelsea with cake. (dpa)
- Did you let a fiancee die?
- Can I learn the violin in six months?
- What is the currency of the symbol N.
- Which province is the worst in EU4
- Which are best built quality mobile devices
- What does Bismillah mean in the Quran
- Where does the source code of reCAPTCHAs come from
- Could cause a nuclear explosion in Yellowstone
- How do I update Gameloop PUBG
- What is the Thai symbol for love
- What do flower plants get from animals
- What is the value of a resistor
- What are the types of DC motors
- Atheists have soul
- How good is it to migrate to Australia
- What autoimmune disease causes mouth ulcers
- The ribbon GUI is patented
- What are the advantages of a non-party democracy
- We can withdraw money at any time
- Why are no inmates called prisoners anymore?
- How reliable is GrubHub
- America is getting more unequal
- Can I have 12V 1A adapter diagram
- How do I become a professional chocolate taster