Why do serial women marry
Friendship Wedding: Now we're finally getting married to our best friend!
When you were young, didn't you dream of growing old with your best friend (or best friend)? Moving into a house together in old age, keeping a lot of cats and just chilling out? These dreams are no longer so absurd in 2020, because we live in a world of individualists. In other words: everyone can do what they like - even marry their best friend!
Keyword: friendship weddings. And we are nowhere near the first to think of this. In fact, a Google search for "marry your best friend" yields interesting hits in various forums. They sound something like this: "... we've both been singles for 10 years and best friends for 25 years, so why shouldn't we get married?" or so: "We live together and can no longer live without each other. Now I wonder, should we get married?"
Why are we interested in forum posts that are getting on in years? Because a couple of friends in the USA actually got married recently, as PureWow reports. Dylan and Mary-Louise have been friends for two years and live together in New York. You have officially partnered. This type of connection corresponds to the registered partnership under Austrian law. Most important requirement: living together & you must not be married to someone else.
Their friendship has been raised to a family level through the registered partnership, said Dylan and Mary-Louise. And in the USA, for example, this brings great advantages in the medical field. In the absence of a uniform health system, many workplaces offer their own health insurance. In many cases, these also apply to the partner.
Friendship wedding: yes or no?
In theory, the boyfriend's wedding sounds super cool. You let yourself be celebrated and connect with the person you * really * love (even if only platonic). But how do other people perceive this decision? The matter was not a problem for the families of Mary-Louise and Dylan. On the contrary: "Both sides were really excited!" Unfortunately, one cannot assume that every family, every group of friends would react so liberally.
Another point of criticism came into play with the forum contributions mentioned above: The authors of the inquiries were accused of drawing the significance of registered partnerships through cocoa with their "childish" plans. Fortunately, this is no longer the case today - but not long ago it was the only way for same-sex couples to get married. So you can understand where the criticism comes from: some partner out for sheer fun, while others have no other choice if they want to be connected before the law.
Conclusion: If you are aware of all the consequences and do not take the decision lightly, then nothing stands in the way of a friendship wedding! Maybe you will go this way a little later, when you are 80 in the same house with the many cats ...
You might also like these articles:
- What is potassium chloride in?
- How do you overcome the stress of retirement
- How do you pass on without receiving
- Are you an insatiable reader
- How does copper have a high density
- VMWare is the largest hypervisor company
- What is the longest road in Great Britain
- What are some refactoring tools for Python
- Is there a test for stewardess
- Diabetes affects sexual health
- How can I stop being submissive?
- Why is Bahubali a hit
- Are there VR startups in India
- How are enzymes created in viruses
- When is silence pleasant and uncomfortable
- Will cat hair harm people
- What does U2's song Electrical Storm mean
- How can genes be preserved
- Improved Pep Guardiola Manchester City
- What is a bug in jQuery
- What is the currency of the symbol N.
- How are official subject groups selected
- Personal websites are now obsolete
- What are some properties of copper metal
- What is Safe Mode in HDFS
- How do I save money at 17
- Creativity can be innate
- Which book publishers are listed companies?
- Who are the best live violinists
- Why do people create drugs
- What are the secrets of Indian hair care
- What is the best American rolling tobacco
- Why is my brain always overconscious