What is the rule of attendance in HBTU
HBTU (2-(1H-Benzotriazol-1-yl) -1,1,3,3-tetramethyluronium hexafluorophosphate) is a coupling reagent which is used in peptide synthesis to generate peptides.
The coupling of activated amino acids with peptides using HBTU as an auxiliary reagent proceeds with little racemization. HBTU is a comparatively mild coupling reagent. Alternative coupling reagents are e.g. B. HATU, HCTU,TBTU, COMU,TOMBU and COMBU.
HBTU can exist in two forms, as the uronium salt (OForm) or as the preferred but less reactive iminium salt (N-Shape):
- ↑ abcdeData sheet HBTU ≥98.0% (T) from Sigma-Aldrich, accessed on April 21, 2015 (PDF).
- ↑ Reinhard Knorr, Arnold Trzeciak, Willi Bannwarth, Dieter Gillessen: New coupling reagents in peptide chemistry. In: Tetrahedron Letters. 30, 1989, p. 1927, doi: 10.1016 / S0040-4039 (00) 99616-3.
- ↑ As long as Adam: HBTU: a mild activating agent of muramic acid. In: Bioorganic & Medicinal Chemistry Letters. 2, 1992, p. 571, doi: 10.1016 / S0960-894X (01) 81199-9.
- ↑ C. U. Hjørringgaard, A. Brust, P. F. Alewood: Evaluation of COMU as a coupling reagent for in situ neutralization Boc solid phase peptide synthesis. In: Journal of Peptide Science. Volume 18, Number 3, March 2012, pp. 199-207, doi: 10.1002 / psc.1438, PMID 22252935.
- ↑ R. Subirós-Funosas, L. Nieto-Rodriguez, K. J. Jensen, F. Albericio: COMU: scope and limitations of the latest innovation in peptide acyl transfer reagents. In: Journal of Peptide Science. Volume 19, Number 7, July 2013, pp. 408-414, doi: 10.1002 / psc.2517, PMID 23712932.
- ↑ Y. E. Jad, S. N. Khattab, B. G. de la Torre, T. Govender, H. G. Kruger, A. El-Faham, F. Albericio: TOMBU and COMBU as Novel Uronium-type peptide coupling reagents derived from Oxyma-B. In: Molecules. Volume 19, number 11, 2014, pp. 18953-18965, doi: 10.3390 / molecules191118953, PMID 25412042.
- ↑ Iman Abdelmoty, Fernando Albericio et al .: Structural studies of reagents for peptide bond formation: Crystal and molecular structures of HBTU and HATU. In: Letters in Peptide Science. 1, 1994, p. 57, doi: 10.1007 / BF00126274.
Media used on this page
- Is MDMA used for therapy
- Is coaching important for NEET
- What is PEGA development
- Do you know symmetry
- What is torrefied wood
- Can mirrors be made without glass?
- What is the scope of Oracle Application Express
- How do you pass on without receiving
- How does Google classify words
- The shape of the orbital is a double knob
- How good is cdacs PG DMC
- What is the unit of relative permittivity
- What sulfar is a polyatomic molecule
- Where is Leeds Beckett University located
- How would a lunar colony attack the earth
- What is the national animal of Panama
- How to say goodbye in Lithuanian
- When will Pink Floyd travel to India?
- How many liters are in 11 gallons
- Are children a nuisance
- Which coaching is better for NEET preparation
- Why does the earth exist
- Can coercion ever be a good thing?
- How to clean a tragus piercing